|Adams Consulting Group is a woman owned Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) an Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) and is also a certified County Business Enterprise (CBE). The firm founded in 2000 and is led by Pamela Adams a proven business leader who directs and facilitates public involvement and business development programs.
ACG has garnered a reputation for delivering effective and sustained public information, program management and diversity compliance programs. Our programming strategies promote community involvement; build consensus and understanding for our client’s projects and programs.
Adams Consulting Group is a full service public consulting firm dedicated to designing and implementing strategic public engagement and community outreach programs as well as diversity compliance programs. We are partners with our clients on large public transportation, planning, neighborhood revitalization and quality of life infrastructure improvement projects.
The ACG approach is to foster mutual understanding and respect between all partners and stakeholders on every project.
- Project management
- Public outreach, involvement and engagement
- Diversity Business Enterprise Compliance and Program Management
- Government and community relations
Adams Consulting Group (Partial Project List)
- Broward County Airport - Clean Airport Initiative
- Broward County Airport - Terminal 4 Expansion
- Broward County Airport - Jet Blue CICS Project
- Broward County Airport - Gateway Improvement Project
- Broward County Transit-Transit Development Plan
- Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization- Public Involvement Plan
- Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization -2035 Long Range Transportation Plan
- City of Fort Lauderdale Northwest/Flagler/Progresso Heights Community Redevelopment Agency Façade Improvement Program
- Fort Lauderdale Community Development Corporation, Inc.
- Historic Miramar Infrastructure Improvements Project (Phased I, II and III)
- Historic Miramar Streetscape Improvement Project
- Port of Fort Pierce Master Plan Update
- Port Everglade Master/Vision Plan Update